Welcome to StudyMaterials Educational Website...
SSC - HSC BORD EXAM 2020 MATE PRIMARY SCHOOL NA SHIXAKO NE MOKALVA BABAT.
kheda distict GR.
paripatra date: 25/02/2020
Encourage students to give equal opportunities to groups, groups or individuals in an inclusive environment.
1. To encourage and encourage opportunities to explore by observing the diversity and characteristics of the home, school and surrounding vegetation.
2. To encourage and encourage opportunities to explore the home, school and surrounding animals and birds based on diversity, habitat, circulation and food habits.
3. To familiarize yourself with the working practices of the surrounding transaction and communication tools.
4. Observe home and school kitchen dishes, utensils, stoves, fuel and cooking process.
5. Knowing through discussions with the elders where we (humans) / birds / animals get food and water. Who works in the kitchen? Who eats what? Who finally eats? Tell them to find out.
6. Interview students at various places. Such as an overview of the market buying process and travel information from post office to home visit local reservoirs / water bodies.
7. Discuss with elders and friends, ask questions and answer questions without any fear or hesitation.
8. Introduce your own experiences through pictures, diagrams, diagrams, stories, words or sentences
9. Observing objects and classifying them on the basis of equality and differentiation
10. Comparing and discussing the daily living / parenting activities with children living with them, things like sports, past and present.
11. Collecting and organically arranging things like pebbles, beads, decayed leaves, feathers from the surrounding environment.
12. One can critically estimate events and situations and examine possible ways for them.
13. Creating paintings, diagrams and collages using the surrounding waste material such as dried leaves, flowers, soil, fabrics, pebbles, color, etc.
14. Students can classify the characteristics and their constituents according to their senses by the ability to smell / taste / feel / hear and perform simple exercises / experiments that can differentiate them.
15. Express your observations / experiences in simple sentences, by gesture, drawing a sketch, simply writing or verbally to others.
16. Sharing experiences of your relationships with pets and pets around.
17. Take care of students actively participating in the group. To be empathetic and to work together in groups and to take the lead
18. Conduct questions, discussion and critical thinking on the basis of the experiences of male and female members in the home, school, neighborhood life, availability of food, health, biases and needs of elders.
19. Use of textbook references, such as pictures, books, audio-video clips, literature, newspaper cuttings, web resources, documents and libraries.
Discuss with the elders, teachers and informants on the basis of the map to get details of their own taluka.
Whatsapp Group ONLY Teacher: CLICK HERESSC - HSC BOARD EXAM 2020 MATE PRIMARY SCHOOL NA SHIXAKO NE MOKALVA ANGE KHEDA DISTRICT GR
CLICK HERE READ PARIPATRA pdf