Welcome to StudyMaterials Educational Website...
Gujarat Red, orange and Green zone Latest Advisory declared LOKDOWN Part 3.0 news Report date 03/05/2020
Despite all legal language, structured settlement are simple. Many lawsuits ensure that someone or a company pays money for another person to correct an error. Claimants can accept the settlement themselves or they can be forced to pay the money if they lose the case in court.
If the settlement is small enough, the injured party can get the chance to obtain a global agreement. However, a structured settlement pension can be agreed upon for larger agreements.
In this case, the debtor deposits the money into an annuity, a financial product that guarantees regular payments from an insurance company.
The structured settlement settlement states the number of payments received by the injured party as compensation for the damage suffered. Structuring money for a longer period offers a better future for financial security, because only one payment can be spent quickly.
Structured settlements became popular in the 1980 after the United States Congress adopted the regular payment law. According to the National Union of Structured Arrangements, about $ 6 billion of new structured settlements are spent annually. Gujarat Red, orange and Green zone Latest Advisory declared LOKDOWN Part 3.0
IMPORTANT Image in this Link
Gujarat Red,orange and Green zone Advisory declared
Informing about the government's decisions, CMO secretary Ashwini Kumar said a meeting was held under the chairmanship of the chief minister yesterday evening. There are more cases of corona in metros, due to which lockdown has to be strictly followed. The state government has decided to tighten the corona-hit cities in the districts. No concessions will be given in metros like Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Bhavnagar, Gandhinagar. Even if Rajkot is in the Orange Zone, the Red Zone will also apply to the Rajkot metropolis. Rajkot city will not be given any more concessions. The corona transition is targeted to slow down and come out in the next 2 weeks. No concessions even in 6 municipal areas. The ban will also remain in Botad, Bopal, Godhra, Umreth municipal areas. Study about Gujarat Red, orange and Green zone. Latest Advisory declared LOKDOWN Part 3.0 in gujarat.
Apart from that, Ashwini Kumar said that due to the high number of corona cases in the state, strict adherence to lockdown is required. No office will be allowed to open except for necessities of life. Even though Rajkot is in the Orange Zone, there will be no concessions in the lockdown.
Besides, Ashwini Kumar said that beauty parlors and salons could be opened in the green and orange zones. Apart from that, ST bus service will also be started in the green zone.
IMPORTANT TOPIC LOKDOWN 3.0 In GUJARAT : -
* Chief Minister Shri Vijaybhai Rupani has taken some important decisions to extend the lockdown in the state *
• * In 6 cities of the state Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Gandhinagar and Bhavnagar and Rajkot, it has been decided not to give any additional concessions for shops other than necessities of life except milk, grains, groceries, vegetables, medicine *.
• * No additional concessions have been given in 6 municipal areas of the state Botad, Bopal, Khambhat, Bareja, Godhra, Umreth.
• * Junagadh and Jamnagar metropolis of the state and 156 municipalities are allowed to start businesses with rules including social distance and compulsory use of masks.
- 1000 RS. SAHAY NFSA LIST CLICK HERE
- TODAY ALL GUJARATI NEWS CLICK HER
- 2000 Rs. SAHAY YOJANA CHECK YOUR NAME: CLICK HERE
• * Not every citizen in the entire state will be able to go out of the house from 7 pm to 7 am *
* Muslim brothers and sisters in the celebration of Ramadan worship and worship at home *
• * Filled or empty freight vehicles are allowed to move freely across the state *
• * Haircutting salons, beauty parlors and tea-coffee shops - Tea stalls can be kept open in areas declared Orange and Green Zones *
• * Cab and taxi services in Orange and Green Zone areas can be started with driver plus two passengers *.
• * ST buses will be able to run with a maximum of 30 passengers in the declared green zone areas as well as sufficient inter-district and district internal bus services will be started in the green zone areas *.
પાસ * Passes issued to sellers of essential services and goods during the previous lockdown will not have to be renewed. The current lockdown time will be automatically extended in its duration *