Hello friends On this website you will be provided all information like primary education, competitive exams and current trends. Keep visiting our website regularly. thanks for visit www.studymaterials.xyz
EXAM: UNIT TEST IN GUJARAT PRIMARY SCHOOL
1. Which vessel will have more water, how many teaspoons to fill the bowl or how much water will be needed to fill the bucket, etc.)
2. Creating drawings, diagrams and collages using the surrounding waste material such as dried leaves, flowers, soil, fabrics, pebbles, color, etc. (Eg utensils, birds and animals, clay boxes or cardboard furniture replicas, etc.)
3. Students can conduct simple experiments / experiments that can classify and distinguish the characteristics and their constituents by their ability to smell / taste / feel / hear according to their senses.
4. Express one's own observations / experiences in simple sentences, by gestures, drawing sketches or simply writing verbally to others.
5. Sharing experiences of your relationships with pets and pets around.
6. Take care of students actively participating in the group. To be empathetic and to work together in groups and to take the lead. (Eg indoor / outdoor sports, plant care, feeding birds, etc.)
Download SAMARTH 2 PROJECT
Join Whatsapp Group: CLICK HERE Only Teacher
⬇️IMPORTANT LINK FOR YOU⬇️UNIT TEST PAPER Question Paper And SOLUTION DATE 28/12/2019
Download Q. Paper |Solution CLICK HERE