Hello friends On this website you will be provided all information like primary education, competitive exams and current trends. Keep visiting our website regularly. thanks for visit www.studymaterials.xyz
• The teacher will give simple instructions to the students. Students will respond. The teacher will then follow the instructions of the complex. Like ... Open your book and select one picture. (Individual students' behavior.) Listens, reads, and responds to complex instructions. Oral and written instructions
• The teacher will read the paragraphs, dialogues, descriptions in Swadhyaya while running the rectangle. True / False will ask Yes / No questions. Wh As will ask questions and conduct skimming and scanning activities. EN.8.03 sets out the given words, sentences and paragraphs in a meaningful context. Silent reading
• Teacher will ask for questions, poetry as well as cross-sectional interpretation, whilst asking questions.
• Re-initialize the story and leave it incomplete. Next, students will be asked to speak a single sentence to complete the sequence.
Will organize the event sequence of the story. Understand the story, the passage, and the poem. Reading
• Teacher will dictate paragraphs familiar with clear and loud motions. (In the middle of the dictation, some words will speak very slowly. Students will try to write these words while typing.)
During the dictation some words will say to identify the lip movement.
Offering a chance to correct the defect by rereading the paragraph after full dictation. Paragraph dictates. Punctuation, spelling and proper writing
Like ... Monika did his homework. I will go to Bhuj tomorrow. Children will replace her from the first sentence above, while tomorrow in the second sentence instead of yesterday. Finds and corrects irrational details from the paragraph. Vocabulary and sentence structure
• The teacher will present the story / event. Ask the student questions about the character in the context of the story. Will make a dramatic presentation in the form of dialogue. Organize the story into a chronological order. Determines the character of the event as well as the character of the story, the locations and the events. Arranging the sentence in the correct order
• Explain graphs and map details. Will identify the details. Will ask to categorize the details in the group. Categorizes pictures, graphs, maps, story and intersection details. Understanding, finding and classification
Farmer Related News Click below link for Gujarati News
GUJARTI NEWS click here