WELCOME TO MY SITE STUDYMATERIALS
• The teacher will read the paragraphs, dialogues, descriptions in Swadhyaya while running the rectangle. True / False will ask Yes / No questions. Wh As will ask questions and conduct skimming and scanning activities. EN.8.03 sets out the given words, sentences and paragraphs in a meaningful context. Silent reading
• Teacher will ask for questions, poetry as well as cross-sectional interpretation, whilst asking questions.
• Re-initialize the story and leave it incomplete. Next, students will be asked to speak a single sentence to complete the sequence.
Will organize the event sequence of the story. Understand the story, the passage, and the poem. Reading
Offering a chance to correct the defect by rereading the paragraph after full dictation. Paragraph dictates. Punctuation, spelling and proper writing
• The teacher will record examples of different sentence patterns on the board to find additional details. These patterns will also record sentences containing errors. Ask students to correct those errors in appropriate patterns.
Like ... Monika did his homework. I will go to Bhuj tomorrow. Children will replace her from the first sentence above, while tomorrow in the second sentence instead of yesterday. Finds and corrects irrational details from the paragraph. Vocabulary and sentence structure
During the dictation some words will say to identify the lip movement.
• The teacher will present the story / event. Ask the student questions about the character in the context of the story. Will make a dramatic presentation in the form of dialogue. Organize the story into a chronological order. Determines the character of the event as well as the character of the story, the locations and the events. Arranging the sentence in the correct order
• Explain graphs and map details. Will identify the details. Will ask to categorize the details in the group. Categorizes pictures, graphs, maps, story and intersection details. Understanding, finding and classification
Teaching-Learning Process Learning Outcomes Teaching Process The teacher will encourage the children to do the following activities individually, in pairs or in groups. Similarly, yes, I have / No, I am related and later yes, I have finished my work. / No, I am already finished my work. The teacher will conduct such activities in pairs work for the students. Inversion question asks and answers such questions. Modal auxiliaries (can, may, might, could, should, must), do, does, did, have, have, is, am, were, were, were
• Ask students to present the wh-questions and their answers to the student. like....
Teacher: What have you written in your book?
Student: Important points. / I have written important points.
Such dialogues will address questions such as what, where, when, why, how many, and more. In the group of students they will be given some actionable words in the group. Students will ask the question repeatedly using verbs, and the student will answer after which it is due. Wh (Where, Where, What, When, Why How many) to ask for information, ask questions and answer such questions. Interrogative Pronouns and adjectives
• Teacher will play role with the help of students. There will be situations like inquiry counter inquiries, celebrity interviews, market purchases. Students will form dialogues in the group after listening to the dialogues. Different situations will be provided by the teacher in each group. The dialogues prepared will be presented to the class by the group. Conducts practical and dramatic dialogues.