GUJARATI STD - 6 EKAM KASOTI SOLUTION DATE 14/03/2020
Unit Test Semester 2 Marks for Writing marks of Std. 3 to 8 have been prepared by the Government of Gujarat. Based on this marksheet, you can note the man in the Saturday unit test. This test is taken in schools. In which the students of the
This test is taken in schools. In which the students of the unit test are delivered to the primary schools through the channel from the students every Saturday, the paper writes to the children every Saturday and also the unit test marksheet has been prepared to record the marks obtained by the children in which the marks are taken on different dates.
The unit test is conducted in the primary state of for fifteen days. At the end of planning of this unit test, these unit tests are tested by the teacher. The unit test subject teachers are to check in 15 days and mark the unit test online. From now on, the state government recruits a school inspector to evaluate all primary schools.The police pepar compulsorily tests the unit every time he visits your school. After all teachers mark the unit test, this unit has to be re-tested at the end of the test.
Inquiries, discussions, logical concerns from the elders / teachers / coordinators / guardians of the home / society, reduce the reuse and misuse of home, school and surrounding objects, proper use and maintenance of public property, animal care, water pollution and waste, health and hygiene. Think critically and give opinions based on your own experiences. Caring for and obtaining information about the limited participation or restrictions of women, the elderly or children in daily activities / sports activities utilizing public places and resources (due to disability, race or old age). Actively participate in groupwork and take initiative to take care, empathy, leadership. Eg. T Prepares various indoor / outdoor games, activities for the care of local herbs, feeding of animals, surrounding things, projects for the care of elders and infants, and role-play. Discuss the details of their district (such as sightseeing and landmarks, animal husbandry, farming, folklife, etc.) by discussing with the elders, teachers and informants on a map basis.
Standard-5 teaching process and teaching achievements
1. Give animals the opportunity to observe and discover specific strengths and abnormal symptoms (sight, smell, hearing, sleep, sound, etc.) and their reactions to light, sound, heat, food, etc.
2. Opportunities to find available water sources, observe the fruits, vegetables, grains, water to reach the house as well as observe the technology used for cereals flour, bread from flour, water purification.
3. Visiting site with classmates, teachers and elders and exchanging experiences and discussing information collected.
4. Prepare roadways to reach from one place to another.
5. Collecting information about the specific strengths (sounds, smells, visions) of animals from pictures / elders / books / newspapers / magazines / web resources / museums etc. as well as the flora and fauna of various land forms such as plains, hilly terrain, desert etc. Collecting Information
Gujarati solution download