Unit test are delivered to the primary schools through the channel from the students every Saturday, the paper writes to the children every Saturday and also the unit test marksheet has been prepared to record the marks obtained by the children in which the marks are taken on different dates. May be .Attribute sheet
Discuss with different teachers or elders about different customs, habits, traditions of different regions, and visit museums to find information about food, clothing, housing, water sources, living equipment, pictures, etc. of those regions.
To arrange visits to petrol pumps, natural centers, scienceparks, water treatment plants, banks, health centers, sanctuaries, cooperatives, monuments, museums etc. If possible, observe, discuss and exchange experiences with people from different distant lands as well as people of different folklife and lifestyles.
Observe and exchange experiences of simple experiments / activities for things like water evaporation, condensation, dissolution of substances in water, deterioration of food, germination of seeds and growth of roots and branches.
To carry out simple experiments or activities to test the properties and properties of substances / seeds / water / unused materials etc.
10. How will the trees / plants grown around you be awake? How could the seeds of vegetation have moved from one place to another? Who will water the plants in the forest? Who will own it? Etc. Critically reflect on questions.
11. Visiting places of night stay, relief camps, visiting old age homes and interacting with the elderly or the disabled. Changes in people's living, where are the natives? Why did you move? Etc. discussing issues.
12. Conduct critical thinking and discussion by inquiring from parents, teachers, classmates / co-workers / elders of the home or community about the experiences of children in the home, school or different situations around them.
13. Discuss freely giving examples of prejudices, hypotheses, customs, etc. with peers, teachers and elders.
14. Visiting and interacting with the people working in various institutions such as banks, water distribution centers, hospitals, disaster management centers, etc., and observe and interpret their various documents.
15. Watching videos related to different land forms and their livelihoods, societies catering to the needs of animals, animal behavior, scarcity of water, etc., and then geographical characteristics that determine the occupation of the people etc.
The unit test is conducted in the primary state of Gujarat for fifteen days. At the end of planning of this unit test, these unit tests are tested by the teacher. The unit test subject teachers are to check in 15 days and mark the unit test online. From now on, the state government recruits a school inspector to evaluate all primary schools.The police pepar compulsorily tests the unit every time he visits your school. After all teachers mark the unit test, this unit has to be re-tested at the end of the test. You have to take the test again by explaining to the students the issues that are not a problem in the test. The teacher takes the test again and again the test is done. This test is then used to keep track of which marks have been lowered in the test. This test shows the children to their parents and they sign the parents. Whenever the school inspector arrives at our school, these tests are compulsory to check which issues and the teacher has taken the test correctly. It will also check whether the parents have been signed in these tests as well.
Maths STD - 7 EKAM KASOTI SOLUTION DATE 14/03/2020
MATHS SOLUTION DOWNLOAD