Todays Gujarat Corona virus case update 13-05-2020Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi announced a special package of Rs 20 lakh crore, saying- Let us be the Vocal for Local Products ..
This calamity has also brought a signal, a message, an opportunity for India
The 21st century belongs to India. A new look at the world before and after Corona reinforces the belief that the 21st century will belong to India.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is currently addressing the nation. As the third term of the lockdown is coming to an end on May 17, the entire country is watching the Prime Minister's address today.
Excerpts from the speech
* 42 lakh people have been infected worldwide.
* 2.75 lakh people have died tragically. Even in India, many people have lost their loved ones. I express my condolences to each and every one of them.
* The whole world is now engaged in a battle to save lives. We have never seen such a crisis. This is an unimaginable crisis.
* But it is not permissible for a human being to get tired, lose, break, disintegrate.
* By being vigilant we also have to survive and move forward. Our determination is many times bigger and firmer than this crisis.
* The 21st century belongs to India. A new look at the world before and after Corona reinforces the belief that the 21st century will belong to India.
* There is only one way to make that dream come true: self-reliance
As a nation, we are at a critical juncture.
* This calamity has also brought a signal, a message, an opportunity for India.
* Not a single PPE kit was made in India when the Corona crisis started. The N-95 also had negligible production.
* Today, 2 lakh PPE kits and 2 lakh N-05 masks are being made in India every day. This is because we have the ability to turn disaster into opportunity in India.
* Self-reliance does not mean having a self-centered economy. India's self-reliance is of the Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam type. Which considers the whole world as a family.
* India's self-reliance will build a happy, prosperous world. * Our glorious history of centuries testifies that even when India was considered a golden sparrow, the spirit of world welfare was paramount.
* At the beginning of this century, when the world was terrified by the Y2k crisis, the Indians faced that crisis.
* We will make the best products, improve the quality, modernize the supply chain. What we can do and we will do.
* I have seen an earthquake in Kutch. Everything was shattered all around. I have seen the debris with my own eyes. At that time no one could have imagined that Kutch would ever sit still. But it became possible. Today Kutch is prosperous.
* If we decide then it becomes possible. * The magnificent building of self-reliant India stands on five pillars.
1. Economy: A system that gives a quantum jump.
2. Infrastructural facility, which becomes the identity of modern India.
3. The system, which is the technology driven by the dreams of the 21st century.
4. Indian democracy, which is the largest in the world.
5. Demand, announcement of special economic package to coordinate with supply, which will work on the needs of a self-sufficient India.
* Announcement of special economic package, which will work on the needs of a self-
A total of 5140 active cases of corona in the state today: Department of Health
vijayrupanibjp @Nitinbhai_Patel JayantiRavi #coronavirusinindia #CoronaUpdatesInIndia #GujaratCoronaUpdate
A further 364 new cases of # COVID19 were reported in the state,
Ahmedabad - 292,
Surat - 23,
Mehsana - 8,
Dwarka - 7
Bhavnagar, Jamnagar - 3,
Patan - 2,
Panchmahal, Banaskantha, Gir-Somnath, Kheda, Aravalli, Mahisagar, Junagadh, Amreli-1
Live CORONA In Gujarat : CLICK HERE
* Announcing an economic package of Rs 20 lakh crord
* About 10 per cent of India's GDP
A package of Rs 20 lakh crore in 2020 will accelerate the self-reliant India campaign.
* Will work for Land, Labor, Liquidity and Law each
* This package will provide assistance for cottage industry, housing industry, small and medium industry.
* This is a package for the workers and farmers of the country who work day and night for the countrymen.
* From tomorrow for a few days, the Finance Minister will give special information about the package related to the self-reliant India campaign.
* Corona Crisis has realized the importance of local market, local supply chain, local products. The locals are saving us. Local should be our life mantra.
What is global today was local at every single stage. But it has become global by winning the trust of the people.
* Let us be the vocalists for the local system of India.
* Corona removal is not possible as soon as possible, but it does not mean that we get tired. We will wear masks, we will follow the distance but we will not keep distance from the target.
The fourth phase of the lockdown will be a new look, with new rules
* Lockdown as per instructions received from the States.4 Information regarding May will be available before 18th May.
* I believe we will fight Corona and move on.