- hsc purak pariksha 2020 gujarat.
- Std 12 Gun Chakashni karvani mahiti.
- std 12 purak pariksha date 2020 gujarat
- Hsc purak pariksha center in gujarat 2020
- 12th purak parixa paripatra 2020
supplementary exam gseb 2020 class 12
Subject: Matter of sending the applications for the examination of Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination March 2020.Standard-12, General Flow Quality Verification Requests have to be sent through ONLINE only. For this, the Principal or the candidate can personally go to the Board's website www.gseb.org and apply for the verification. Not applicable in face to face or postal application method. In case of any doubt about the marks obtained in one or more subjects in relation to the examination of the subjects taken by the Board, it should be checked. This does not include the examination taken by the school or the correction of the name and date of birth. Although detailed instructions on how to apply are posted on the website
followig important points are requested to be taken into consideration.
(1) To apply, go to www.gseb.org, click on the verification button and register.
(2) Other details can be seen by entering the seat number of the candidate.
(3) Tick against the subject for which the mark is to be tested (V mark)
(4) The fee for the mark is Rs. 100 / - is fixed.
(5) Instructions regarding the application fee for online marks verification will be made available online.
(6) Notification for quality verification applications will be given through the Board's website www.gseb.org three days after the result is declared and ONLINE proceedings will be initiated. Which will be reported through public media. No application will be accepted in person or by post. Applications cannot be made after the due date.
(7) Details of the revised result can be viewed on the Board's website by logging in with the seat number after completion of the verification.
GSEB SSC STD 12 Purak Pariksha Time Table, Application Form, Admit Card instructions.
Gujarat School Education Board will conduct the GSEB 12th/HSC Purak Pariksha 2020 for those candidates who could not pass the Exam result 2020 in their first attempt. The Purak Pariksha will be conducted in the 2020. The board releases the GSEB 12th/HSC Purak Pariksha Application Form 2020 notification online from the official website-gseb.org post the announcement of Gujarat 12th Result 2020.
GSEB HSC PURAK PARIXA 2020 INFORMATION / GSEB 12TH PURAK EXAM GUJARAT RULES PDF
Sambhavit exam Center list for hsc purak exam gujarat.
GSEB HSC Purak Pariksha / Supplementary Exam 2020
👉 Std 12 Gun Chakashni mate mahiti.
👉 Purak parixa mate mahiti.
purak parixa 12th exam paripatra download.
The school-wise list of candidates who have ‘scope for NI improvement’ in a subject in the Std-12 (General Stream) examination of March 2020 will be sent to the schools by the online board as well as to that school with the result of March 2020. Among them, the list of the candidate who wants to appear in the supplementary examination sent by the board (ONE SUBJECT FAIL LIST) should be signed and the necessary details and grounds should be kept by the principal in the school file.
Schools will have to apply for the supplementary examination online from the Board's website www.gseb.org. The fee for supplementary examination for candidates will be Rs.140 / - for one subject. The government has exempted female candidates and disabled candidates from paying examination fees. So they don't have to charge a fee. But it is mandatory for them to apply online (registration) for the supplementary examination 2020. In case of COVID-19 students who are not able to consent to the application or go to pay the fee, the students can apply online and pay the fixed fee in person.
They will have to inform the principal of the school telephonically. Other important instructions for applying online for the supplementary examination will be published on the website. In case the candidate for any reason in the list received by the school does not appear in a subject even though there is 'scope for NI-correction', by verifying his mark sheet and SR, the principal obtains the required grounds and fees of the candidate in Appendix-A, one of these appendix-A.
Download Study file Purak exam :- 10th PURAK PARIKSHA